Have you ever paid heed to the monitor screen size comparison? Probably not, however this is the very parameter that helps a central role in the best purchase of the display screen.
It is pretty much obvious to pick up a wrong gaming monitor if you are ignorant of the exact screen size and its comparison. Besides, getting confused on the aspect ratio and monitor inner functionality becomes the next thing that ultimately leads you to the compromised screen display.
The size and measurement in display measurement depends on the manufacturing place greatly. For instance, the 14’’ inches of a monitor in the US would be 13.3’’ inches in Asia. For instance, the 14’’ inches of a monitor in the US would be 13.3’’ inches in Asia.
However, below we are discussing the even more detailed insights. Today’s article has been especially dedicated to the screen size to let you know how these display charts contribute to the visuals and graphics.
Before buying you need to make sure the original build of the device, every region makes things accordingly!
Comparison Between 24’’ Inches and 27’’ Monitor Screen
when it comes to what size monitor people should be using. Some say that a 24-inch monitor is the perfect size for most people, while others insist that a 27-inch monitor is better for working on large projects. Today we will be taking a look at the pros and cons of both sizes to help you decide what’s best for you. Here is a comparison between 24 inches and 27 inch monitors.
The size of the monitor overall, and the displaying screen are two different things. Certainly, you do not count that bezel while seeing the image or video playing in front of your sight. Besides, the inches you count while measuring the screen are always diagonal in length and not vertical or horizontal.
Placing the two monitors (24’’ inches and 27’’ inches) beside each other and playing in front of each other will clarify to you the actual measurement, that is, 7.5cm in total. For example:
|24 Inches Monitor||60.96 cm||53.1 cm wide||53.1 cm wide|
|27 Inches Monitor||68.58 cm||59.8 cm wide||59.8 cm wide|
|Dimensional Difference in cm||7.62 cm||6.7 cm||6.7 cm|
|Dimensional Difference in %||12.5％||12.6％||12.6％|
Distance for viewing comparison
While taking a note on comparisons, how far the monitor screen has been placed plays a crucial role. Every monitor offers you the recommended distance to see the image in its best form. An appropriate view matters the most in showing you the exact graphics you have anticipated.
A 24’’ inch of display has the recommended easy-to-read distance of 50cm ~ 60cm, whereas 27’ Inches 60cm ~70cm. Moreover, for a 29 Inches of display the distance should be 70cm ~ 80cm and for the 32 Inches, 80cm ~ 90cm is the distance that is advisable. After all, a comfortable view is what matters the most!
Image quality comparison
Although the 24 inches of display monitor features FHD results, the pixel choppiness is still a noticeable factor in a 27’’inches display.
The simple thing is that, larger the screen size difference is, the more image quality would become apparent, such as with 24 and 32 inches on display. But when you talk about the 24 inches and 27 inches difference the image quality would not be as intrusive as with the previous ones.
Another worth-noticing comparison is the installment. 24’’ inch of display monitor is rather convenient to set while a 27-inch of monitor is not, the reason being _wide area. In view of the size comparison, the stunts become big to adjust the size, and that ultimately affects the space.
Checkout these bestselling monitors that are selling like hotcakes right now 🔥
- 24” Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Display
- AMD FreeSync
- OnScreen Control
- Reader Mode
- Wall Mountable
- 24 Inches 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS monitor. Brightness is 250 cd/m2
- FreeSync. Power Input : 100 240 Voltac, 50/60Hz.OS Compatibility Windows 10
- On screen control with screen split 2.0. Dimension Without Stand (WxHxD) 55.372 centimeter (21.8) x 6.09 centimeter (2.4) x 33.27 centimeter (13.1). With Stand (WxHxD) 55.372 centimeter (21.8) x 20.32 centimeter (8.0) x 42.16 centimeter (16.6)
- Game mode & black stabilizer
- HDMI 2.0 (x2) and DisplayPort
- 24” Full HD (1920x1080) IPS Display
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Design
- Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Dual HDMI
- On-Screen Control with Scren Split
- 27” Full HD (1920x1080) with 1ms response time and 75Hz refresh rate for crisp visuals featuring DisplayPort, dual HDMI and VGA connectivity with Adaptive Sync/FreeSync technology
- ASUS Eye Care technology lowers blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eyestrain and ailments
- Built in 2W stereo speakers allow for full sound without external speakers
- Exclusive GamePlus and GameVisual settings enhance color performance and control
- ASUS Rapid Replacement 3 years warranty service with free cross shipping
- 27 inch WQHD (2560x1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual HDMI (V2.0)
- 27-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) LED backlight display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- Up to 75Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync/FreeSync technology to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI and D-sub (VGA) ports.
- ASUS Eye Care technology features TÜV Rheinland-certified Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technologies to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- What’s in the box: HDMI cable, Power adapter, Power cord, Warranty card, Quick Start Guide
A Quick Statistic Differentiation In Monitor Screens
24 inches Monitor
- Diagonal Length in cm: 60.96 cm
- Horizontal Length in cm: 53.1 cm Wide
- Vertical Length in cm: 29.9 cm Long
- Distance to Easy-to-Read Monitor: 50cm ~ 60cm
- Installation: easy and user-friendly
27 inches Monitor
- Diagonal Length in cm: 68.58 cm
- Horizontal Length in cm: 59.8 cm Wide
- Vertical Length in cm: 33.6 Long
- Distance to Easy-to-Read Monitor: 60cm ~70cm
- Installation: Rather intricate for space issue
- Installation: Rather intricate for space issue